Dr. Paulin Bélanger founded Bélanger Optometry Clinic 75 years ago. Soon after, he opened his office at the corner of Lasalle and Ste-Catherine-East in 1943, in his native neighbourhood.
Bélanger Optometry Clinic has undergone several transformations to meet the ever-growing demand of its clientele. Today, the clinic covers an area of 8000 sq. ft., while maintaining its personalized approach. Bélanger Optometry Clinic distinguishes itself as much by the competence of its optometrists as by its services at the cutting edge of technology.
Owners of the Clinic: Dr. Jean Bélanger, Dr. Régina Bizzarro, Dr. Jocelyne Gagné, Dr. Patrick Simard, Fanny Bélanger, Paule Bélanger.